MA on PC slave console

Francisco

I believe the ETC Smartfade has been a popular choice, although may be wrong. I'll email a friend of mine and find out what he's using for his setup.

Cheers

Smiffy

I believe the ETC Smartfade has been a popular choice, although may be wrong. I'll email a friend of mine and find out what he's using for his setup.

Cheers

Smiffy

Thanks Smiffy,

I also believe that ETC Smarfade works, but is kinda expensive.

The console I´m looking doesn´t need to be very good.

Cheers,

Francisco

What kind of setup are you trying to make? The MA 2port nodes are designed mainly for MA consoles but are you just trying to use a DMX console as a remote touchboard?

I´m using MA on PC software, but I need a slave console or a faderwing to have physical faders.

You will be wanting the ELC Sidekick... a great little wing I believe for ONPC http://www.elclighti...&id=8&Itemid=10

Thanks for your answer,

have you already use it?

How do you use another desk as a fader wing?

Hello,

You must have a 2portnode with a DMX in to connect te slave console.

Then, in MA on PC software, you go to Setup, then to Remote DMX In.

There you click the right button on a empty square to choose the DMX channel of the slave console.

Then just follow the instruction written in red behind the squares.

Cheers,

http://www.lightproc...o.uk/desks.html

These are cheap and cheerful. I used the 12 way version with an MA system only last week.

Thanks,

Do you notice any delay when use the faders?

Do you know any website where I can buy it?

AC lighting will sell you one. I don't think they are available from any online stores.

I can't comment on the delay with OnPC and a 2 port node, but there was none with a MA2 Lite.

Archived