Lanta Wash Lights

slipstream

If these are the Neptune Wash18 Units, then I've used them a fair few times, a company local to me has 26 of them and I love them, nice and bright and do what they say on the tin, they've had them for 12 months.

Some have been installed on lease in a local venue, they're on for 6 hours a night, 3/4 nights a week. One lost the Blue LEDs and was replaced under warranty as a direct swap out.

Josh

Hi - I have 4 of these which I use with my Mac250+/Kryptons as moving LED eye candy.

They are bright as the previous reply indicates. They are also very good value - Lanta (Impact productions) can supply them in sets of 4 in custom built flight cases.

My only gripe with these is that you cannot dim these at all effectively. They more or less snap on and off. I know that "budget" LED units do not dim very well usually (and I have a lot of budget LED units) but these are really bad. I have other LED kit from Lanta (outdoor wash units and indoor PAR64 LEDs) and these all dim fairly well so this was a surprise.

Other than that output, movement and noise are all good for a budget unit and they are beautifully tiny.

My units have run fault free so far but my gear doesn't get used too much and I look after it.

Hope this helps,

Andrew.

PS: In the box they also contain additional narrow beam lenses which you can swap over to - note this requires taking most of the head apart to do so you wouldn't do it for every show but it is a nice option to have.

Archived