Unique Hazer Error E-1

trolley01

Hi,

Just turned on our Unique Hazer this morning and an error E-1 appears on the display. The instruction manual says to send the unit to your service dealer - not really what I wanted ro read, but probably the answer.

Is there anything else that I could test/try/look at before I resort to sending the unit away?

It appears that the pump is not pulling through any fluid.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Sorry, should have mentioned, it is Mk2 hazer.

Thanks Richard. I did a bit more testing. The air pump is working, but no fluid is passing through the little pump situated at the back of the unit. No blockages in any of the pipes though.

Seems this little pump has died. Off to White Light it goes.

I managed to tease one back into life not so long ago by massaging the internal pipework. From what it seemed, the air side of the two pumps is crucial in maintaining the right mix (but that might just have been a symptom of ours!).

A little gentle teasing of the fluid and manipulation of the air line and it was back to life, but having said that, I'd guess it's on its way out and will need more proper surgery later...

Archived