Warehouse/Lock-up/Unit in Lancashire/Yorkshire Area

d.breeze

Hello

I was wondering if anyone here know's of (or even owns/rents) a secure warehouse, unit or lock-up in Lancashire or Yorkshire that would be able to accomodate a 20ft long van and 25ft long trailer (don't have to be hitched while parked) for 5 days at the end of June? Doing a job in Bolton and Wakefield at the same time before taking all the gear up to Edinburgh 5 days later and it's not practical to drive all the way back to Wiltshire just to park the van and trailer in the usual warehouse. So somewhere near Bolton or Wakefield, or somewhere between the two or somewhere between either Bolton or Wakefield and Edinburgh would be ideal but willing to consider anywhere in the region.

Before anyone asks, this is not my only line of enquiry, but I would quite like to park the vehicles with a trusty events based company rather than "Honest Dave's Self Store" or similar. Willing to pay reasonable ground rent for 5 days in a secure building as anything is cheaper than the diesel to wiltshire and back.

Many thanks in advance.

Hey mate,

Did you get sorted with this yet? My brother in law has a lock up near Poulton (near Blackpool) I can always ask him if it'll be available. Let me know the dates and a rough idea of what you're wanting to pay.

Chris

Hey mate,

Did you get sorted with this yet? My brother in law has a lock up near Poulton (near Blackpool) I can always ask him if it'll be available. Let me know the dates and a rough idea of what you're wanting to pay.

Chris

Nope, not sorted yet, still looking at all the options. Had a quick google and Poulton looks like it could be a viable location.

Dates are 23/06 to 28/06.

In terms of money we are currently open to offers while the MD works out how much he's willing to pay for it. So if your brother in law has the space on those dates ask him how much he would want for 5 days of secure parking and I'll pass on that figure to the MD.

Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

I checked with my B.I.L and he said he has a project in there at the moment but should be finished with it by end of May. He's going to make sure the lock up will be free for you guys and he'll tell me about the cost etc. Just to check - you don't need access to it through out the week do you?

Chris

Hey mate,

I checked with my B.I.L and he said he has a project in there at the moment but should be finished with it by end of May. He's going to make sure the lock up will be free for you guys and he'll tell me about the cost etc. Just to check - you don't need access to it through out the week do you?

Chris

Hey thanks for getting back to me, I've actually got it sorted now. But thanks for your help. To be honest the logistics of the tour changed slighlty and we had to re-think the location of the secure parking any way. But yeah, thanks for your help.

Archived