Rack Mounts for Behringer DDX3216

DLB11

Hi out there

Can anyone help me to locate a pair of rack mount ears for my Behringer DDX3216. I've contacted Behringer but since the item is discontinued they no longer stock spares for it.

Derek

dlb11

I hope that you don't ever need any other spare parts for your mixer - or its a trip to the dump, sorry, recycling centre..... (No longer in production - so no parts available - oh heck!).

No doubt you have seen the thread about rack ears for a Soundcraft mixer - where my suggestion is to make some rack ears from some 25 x 25mm right angle aluminium extrusion - which can be found in B&Q. They sometimes even have a choice of plain or anodised finish!

Easy to mark up and drill as required.

The other alternative would be to try and order rack ears for a current rack mounting mixer model perhaps? You might have to drill this to make fit - so why not make some from scratch?

Hi I can get hold of a pair are you close to midlands and are yours genuine Behringer

I have a pair that are fitted to my 01v96 (with a couple of extra holes).

if you have a pair for an 01v96 I'll gladly swap.

Hi I can get hold of a pair are you close to midlands and are yours genuine Behringer

Yes they are genuine.

As I said though I Have drilled a couple of extra holes to fit my 01v96 so they are not "as new"

I'm not close to the midlands though (south-west England).

PM me if you're interested.

Hi Could you email a photograph of the rack ears so I can get an idea of extra holes drilled

regards

Yes they are genuine.

As I said though I Have drilled a couple of extra holes to fit my 01v96 so they are not "as new"

I'm not close to the midlands though (south-west England).

PM me if you're interested.

Hi I have found mine stored in a cupboard wrapped as new. Thanks for those who have relied and have given advise

Hi out there

Can anyone help me to locate a pair of rack mount ears for my Behringer DDX3216. I've contacted Behringer but since the item is discontinued they no longer stock spares for it.

Derek

dlb11

Archived