signal splitting

crazyshaun

well it will be used with My link so S-Video output, but what I want is like with the monitors is spits the signal so lets say, Projector 1 and 2 are set up side by side, Pro 1 shows lefts half of video source Pro2 shows the right half, if that makes sence, I dont want the image duplicating just split into 2 half source's

I have seen this and used it for dual monitor My link but was wondering if there is a similar device for a video signal for dual projection ?

The matrox units only work with vga or dvi not video and are choosey about the input signals. You could use a scaler to take your Yc signal and convert it to a vga at a suitable resolution for the dhtg to work and the matrox units can be difficult, but it will also be horizontally stretching the image so its going to look a bit strange unless you have specific predistorted content.

You dont say what projectors you are using, but you should be able to feed the same signal into both and by zooming to 200% and panning hard left on one and hard right on the other split the signal. Mess about a bit and you should find you can get the desired result without any hardware.

Archived