BB4 Washlight

mark_s

I was introduced to the BB4 Washlight a few days ago, and it seems to be ideal for an upcoming project of mine. However, I'm confused about the photometrics and beam angle options available.

The website seems to suggest that different beam angles are available (10º, 20º and 35º), in addition to different beam shapes by placing 'beam shapers' in the accessory slot. It also says that complete details of all options are available on the website. Unfortunately they're just not, and the manual doesn't help at all either . I'm not entirely sure if the beam angle is changeable the same way as the beam shape, whether it is fixed but the fixture is available with different angles, or whether it is actually fixed at 20º, as the product details don't say either way, other than that the standard beam angle is 20º. It also doesn't give any details of any of the 'beam shapers' available.

I don't suppose anyone has any information on whether the beam angle can be changed easily, what options are available, and what options are available regarding accessories and beam shaping?

Archived