Sanyo RS232 Software / tools

sleepytom

http://uk.sanyo.com/products/projector/Idea-of-the-month/NovemberDecember-2008---Easy-and-Convenient-Projector-Control-at-the-Click-of-a-Mouse--Thanks-to-New-Software-Tools-from-SANYO-the-RS232-Tool-and-Lens-Tool/

This looks like exactly the software I want, but I cannot find a download link for it anywhere. Does anyone here have any info as to where the software can be obtained from?

"The RS232 Tool for each projector model is available for free download in the Dealer Area at the SANYO homepage www.sanyo.de. "

Have you contacted their technical support guys at all to see if they can send you a link to download it?

I'm not a sanyo dealer / partner - that's the problem - the webpage says

At the moment this area is available only to our trade partners for projectors and CCTV.

Don't have a Log-in Password?

Get in touch with your contact person at SANYO.

I don't have a contact person at sanyo. I'm a freelance technician (ie end user) so its unlikely that they would give me a dealer login anyway even if I did have a contact person to speak to.

I was hoping someone on here might either have a contact at sanyo to get hold of these tools or already have a dealer login and thus be able to send me a copy of the software.

http://uk.sanyo.com/products/projector/Idea-of-the-month/NovemberDecember-2008---Easy-and-Convenient-Projector-Control-at-the-Click-of-a-Mouse--Thanks-to-New-Software-Tools-from-SANYO-the-RS232-Tool-and-Lens-Tool/

This looks like exactly the software I want, but I cannot find a download link for it anywhere. Does anyone here have any info as to where the software can be obtained from?

I got an RS 232 tool from the Christie website. This works with the Sanyo projectors as the smaller Christie's are rebadged Sanyo.

Tim

I found the multilingual "PJ Network Manager" on the Sanyo JP website, but it doesn't look to be the same (very useful) software. I am running it under WINE on my mac at home without an actual projector to plug into, though. Will see if I can get a copy of the software you're after next week from, ah, friends.

Archived