Tulla Lighting - LITO650PC ?

Impact Pete

I have aquired a Tulla Lighting - LITO650PC from an installation, I have repaired it but it's still a bit of a ropey fixture. It had a A1 233 650w lamp in, I want to know what lamp it should have in as this type seems too short as the effect on the wall is like a figure of 8.

I have aquired a Tulla Lighting - LITO650PC from an installation, I have repaired it but it's still a bit of a ropey fixture. It had a A1 233 650w lamp in, I want to know what lamp it should have in as this type seems too short as the effect on the wall is like a figure of 8.

:unsure: I have 2x tulla lighting fresnel spots with glass reflectors,apart from they are excellent I've managed to find 0 information,so you may struggle.My first thought is what lamp holder are they fitted with? If its a p28 then a 650w T/H would be a way to go. I think because of thr rarerity more information on the lantern is needed.Sorry not much of a help but more info might help,regards Roy P.s sorry pete I didn't realise it was you,my spots are 650w so I'll open one up and let you know what I find.

:unsure: I have 2x tulla lighting fresnel spots with glass reflectors,apart from they are excellent I've managed to find 0 information,so you may struggle.My first thought is what lamp holder are they fitted with? If its a p28 then a 650w T/H would be a way to go. I think because of thr rarerity more information on the lantern is needed.Sorry not much of a help but more info might help,regards Roy P.s sorry pete I didn't realise it was you,my spots are 650w so I'll open one up and let you know what I find.

Cheers Roy, They would take a T25, T26 but I want to get the correct one really. It's a standard GY9.5 base

Archived