JBL Control 1 Protection Fuse

Will_Tech

Hi there,

I have recently took six JBL Control 1 speakers out of a bar install for servicing. The protection bulb/fuse has blown on one of the speakers, it has the part number SK3 on it.

I have had a search around Google and the only ones I have seemed to find are in the USA, and they are not prepared to ship to England. I have also tried to contact JBL but I am yet to get a reply!

I found this on Google, I was thinking, if I just soldered it to pieces of wire, then onto the fuse ends, would it be able to be used in the same application?

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any equivelant lamps/fuses that can be used in the SK3's place.

Any support would be greatly appreciated!!

Also I am not

Cheers, Will

Hi.

Agree, I contacted these and to get new cones for my Control 1G, though they did not have the control 1G listed on their system. In the end I found it was called something else (can't remember) but they came up with the goods.

You do have to keep on their case though as they were not so hot on replying to voicemail messages.

Archived