Lighting Visualiser

Scottish_AV_in London

When doing theater work that does not involve moving lights. I use the demo version of Capture. Only thing is you cant save, and you have a time limit, I think it is 90 mins.

Really must find the funds to buy a full edition

• 6 months later...

When doing theater work that does not involve moving lights. I use the demo version of Capture. Only thing is you cant save, and you have a time limit, I think it is 90 mins.

Really must find the funds to buy a full edition

Just stumbled across this by chance but felt obliged to comment. The above post gives the suggestion that Capture is no good for moving light visualisation. For anyone else put off by this post, I would stress that Capture is about as good as it gets when it comes to real time visualisation. It still has a long way to go in terms of the paperwork side, but for pure visualisation, it's leaps and bounds ahead of the field.

Just wanted to say my piece!

I agree. I am a Capture and Light Converse user and they are both awesome in terms of Viz. The only time you come across bad graphics using Capture is if you are running Capture 2005 graphics rather than Polar. If that happens Capture will warn you when it starts up. It usually happens if your GPU is not up to running the newer graphics.

Thanks.

Archived