Touring ASM/LX rate of pay

Techno_Monkey

Hi all

I have had a look on BECTU/Equity sites etc but can't find the minimum rates of pay for a touring ASM/LX.

If anyone could let me know the average rate of pay for both a touring ASM and Deputy LX including allowences etc, I would be most greatful!

Many Thanks in advance!!

Mr Monkey

EDIT: Sorry if it's posted in the wrong place! Wasn't quite sure where it should go

You can download the BECTU/TMA agreement here. This sets out the various agreed minimum rates of pay for the various grades/departments.

You mention a touring "deputy LX" - this implies a touring electrics department of at least two people (chief, deupty) which in turn implies a fairly large tour - therefore I'd have thought you should probably expect to be paid a bit more than the minimum ....

You can download the BECTU/TMA agreement here. This sets out the various agreed minimum rates of pay for the various grades/departments.

You mention a touring "deputy LX" - this implies a touring electrics department of at least two people (chief, deupty) which in turn implies a fairly large tour - therefore I'd have thought you should probably expect to be paid a bit more than the minimum ....

Thanks for the speedy reply, it isn't a big tour, in fact it's only a single venue, though they are treating it as a 'tour'. (it mkaes sense in my head ;) )

it isn't a big tour, in fact it's only a single venue, though they are treating it as a 'tour'. (it mkaes sense in my head ;) )

Not quite sure I can see the logic behind that. Why treat a show performing at a single venue as a 'tour'? What can possibly be gained from that? What does it entail in real terms?

Archived