Hippotizer HD V3 -- Query

Scottish_AV_in London

Hi Guys,

I am looking to use a hippotizer for background graphics during an electronic music event.

I am also looking to use lycra as the surface onto which I am projecting, however I am unsure as to whether the hippo will let me "alter" the projection to get it seamless to the edges of the lycra when it is pulled tight and goes curvy.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Cheers

Smallsie!!!

Absolutely.

You can do it one of two ways depending on the effect you want - you can mask by placing a masking image on the top layer (a black and white picture of the shape of the lycra) which you then alpha key out - this is the best way if you don't want any warping.

The other is screen warp, which allows you to "mangle" the picture to fit the entire (rectangular) canvas onto a weird shape. It is a funky effect and could be cool if you are after an abstract look.

• 2 months later...

If you want to use mask to solve the edge adjusting, you should be care it would lost some content under the mask layer, and now you could use live mask edit function on master setting window to creat yours.

ScreenWarp could keep all content you displayed.

Archived