IWB Stands

tommulliner

Hi There fancy new BR,

I have had a search but I couldn't find anything useful.

Im looking for a stand that an IWB can be attached to. I am guessing that you would need two at either end to make a sort of 'Goal post' type system. I have had a looksy on the internet but I cant find anything that seems to fit the discription.

This is for a drama group that have, in one room, brackets attached to the wall for this to go on, but they also need the bar in a different room that they can't attached brackets to.

Any links, infomation etc would be muchly apreciated.

Tom.

Any links, infomation etc would be muchly apreciated.

Tom.

Presuming it's just a standard IWB, can't you use one or two, normal stand(s) with a decent halfcoupler spigot on top? Something like this. Depending on the weight/length of said bar, choose one or two approriately rated stands.

EDIT: SPAG

The Bar is 4M long. Would you think the bar to be too long to be suspended at either end and not in the middle? Considering said bar will have attached to it 6 CCT Minuette fresnels which hardly weigh much, but would you still think it too much?

For 6 Minuettes on a 4 metre span I would be tempted to use two stands each with a small 'T' bar and three lanterns each. I wold imagine that this would present a much safer and more user friendly solution, although I appreciate that the cabling of the lanterns would be more a little difficult than simply plugging in a soca at one end.

I appreciate that the cabling of the lanterns would be more a little difficult than simply plugging in a soca at one end.

Thats exactly the reason why we are trying to find these, otherwise we have to get cables for each lantern over to the dimmers which seems a bit of a pain when we could as you put it, plug a socca in one end and a Fan in Spider at the other.

Archived