Robin 300 fixture in Wysiwyg library

hege77

Hello!

I´m using Cast software Wysiwyg visualiser and I´m going to have few Robe Robin 300 spot in my next project. I can´t find Robe Robin 300 Spot fixture from Cast Software Wysiwyg rel.24 fixture library. I tried to find it from Cast Software internet page, but no. I didn´t find it from Robe internet page either. And there is no possibility to build it by your self in Wysiwyg?

Do anyone know where I could find it? Or is there something I don´t get?

Hege

Hello!

I´m using Cast software Wysiwyg visualiser and I´m going to have few Robe Robin 300 spot in my next project. I can´t find Robe Robin 300 Spot fixture from Cast Software Wysiwyg rel.24 fixture library. I tried to find it from Cast Software internet page, but no. I didn´t find it from Robe internet page either. And there is no possibility to build it by your self in Wysiwyg?

Hege

The Robin series is not currently in Wyg. This generally means the manufacturer has not supplied the details require to build the fixture yet. They will make it for you, however it will be made for the current release 26. Libraries are not backward compatible. You may find that they would do it for Release 25 libraries if you can get yourself to that level.

Regards

Andy

Hello!

Hege

The Robin series is not currently in Wyg. This generally means the manufacturer has not supplied the details require to build the fixture yet. They will make it for you, however it will be made for the current release 26. Libraries are not backward compatible. You may find that they would do it for Release 25 libraries if you can get yourself to that level.

Regards

Andy

Thanks. I´ll have to think about upgrading Wysiwyg.

Best Regars, Hege

Archived