Mounting 4 LCD TV's?

Mark M

Is there such a thing out there that would allow me to mount 4 LCD TVs in a square layout permanently suspended from a gurder?

Havent described that too well but basically there will be 4 TVs, one pointing North, one East, one South and one West.

I will be looking for a pro to install it but was wondering if it was even possible? I suppose if there wasn't a purpose built bracket then 4 individual brackets could be used but may look a bit bulky?

Thanks

CPC sell a scaff --> VESA mount (100mm/75mm AFAIK) for about £15. make up a square in scaff, and then put one on each side. Wether they would be suitable for a permanent install I dont know, but they work great on temporary stuff.

HTH

Dunc

EDIT: Found it http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/psg02632...a-75/dp/ST01595

Another vote for Unicol. They've done it before and can provide all the relevant design details etc. In terms of providing the client with a future proof option, Unicol have been around for 40 odd years, and probably for another 40, so chances are if they change the screens, they'll be about to provide new mounts.

Archived