Sputnik Manual

spartacus

Hello,

Does anyone have a manual for the small LED Sputnik Spot? It's proving to be more elusive than I thought. I have a slight issue here...

Thanks,

Im assumeing the Light Emotion Sputnik LED, which In Australia is distributed by LSW/ Industry Gear. Maybe you should get in contact with them and ask for a user manual.

Its an OEM of the Chauvet Min Spot even down to the same gobos.

There are 2 models under the name Light Emotion Sputnik.

A RGB Version which is a direct rip from the Chauvet Min spot (15W RGB LED)

and a White version which has a 25w LED.

They are both extreemly small and lightweight in comparison to say a MAC 250 Entour, so im nto sure which one he is refering to.

I was referring to the RGB version, and was unaware of a white version. They are incredibly small, and have reasonably good colour mixing all things considered.

Thankyou tblx, that does help. Do you know whether they have the same DMX fixture profile?

Merci,

F

I was referring to the RGB version, and was unaware of a white version. They are incredibly small, and have reasonably good colour mixing all things considered.

Thankyou tblx, that does help. Do you know whether they have the same DMX fixture profile?

Merci,

F

I do believe if you removed any Light emotion Stickers and alike and stuck Chauvet ones on you could pass it off as a Min Spot, As the multiple Cheap Chinese copy's that I have encountered are all identical to the Chauvet one, right down to the DMX values for items. And I would take a good guess and say that the Light Emotion on will be identical.

Why Not just download a fixture profile for a Min Spot and try it out?

Archived