Dance floor hire

Rob

I got asked to source some chequered dance floor for an event this weekend. I did a bit of shopping around and eventually settled on Capital Hire who seemed friendly enough and offered a good price. They turned out to be absolutely useless and I certainly won't be using them again.

Does anyone have any companies they can recommend for this sort of thing?

I used to work for a dance school who were lent a floor by Harlequin for one week each year as part of a sponsorship deal. I assume that means that they do hire it, and didn't just crack out a new one for us each year then bin it??? Otherwise, LeMark are always jolly friendly and bending-over-backwardsly helpful when I approach them with unusual, last minute, pathetically budgeted requests...

I got asked to source some chequered dance floor for an event this weekend. I did a bit of shopping around and eventually settled on Capital Hire who seemed friendly enough and offered a good price. They turned out to be absolutely useless and I certainly won't be using them again.

Does anyone have any companies they can recommend for this sort of thing?

We use Albert Hall Dance Floors, always helpful & friendly

020 7819 9669

Archived