Vivid V1 Fogger

andrewg112

Hello,

I bought a Vivid V1 Fogger about 3 years ago now, to use for some small things. About a year ago it packed up, I had it to bits, everything out and cleaned all the nozzles, it worked for the next day then it was broken again. Im not too sure what the problem is, when you press the button you can hear a click inside and that is when the smoke could usually come out.

Id like to use it again, was a good little product for the first few yerars!

Any Help Appreciated,

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Like most of the cheaper smoke/hazer machines on the market, for what it would cost to get it repaired or for say, a new pump, you'd probably be as well to bin it and start again.

Alternatively, you've got to save up your cash and head for something like a DF50, Look Solutions, Hazebase or Martin unit.

I hate those Vivid V1 things! They seem to be popular with DJs (probably because they are cheap) and when they bring them in for PAT testing, there always seems to be more fluid/residue outside the machine than inside it. Worse still, the earth bond screw is on the bottom of the case, so you end up balancing the bloody thing across a couple of reels of gaffa to make contact with said screw. :rolleyes:

Archived