EP Pinout?

Martin

Dont know if this will help but I know RS Spares sell them & they have a goodly data bank of info on the ranges they carry usually with wiring diagrams pinouts etc in the "infozone". Youll have to register to get access to the info zone but its free to register as far as I can remember.

On Meyer, EP 4 is normally

1 LF driver +

2 LF driver -

3 horn +

4 horn -

(on EP 5, pin 5 is unconnected)

Turbosound EP6 on tsw-718

1 LF driver -

2 HF -

3 LF driver +

4 N/C

5 HF +

6 N/C

turbosound EP6 on tfs-780

1 low mid -

2 low mid +

3 hi mid -

4 hi mid +

5 hf -

6 hf +

I bet this really helps!!!!

paul

Dont know if this will help but I know RS Spares sell them & they have a goodly data bank of info on the ranges they carry usually with wiring diagrams pinouts etc in the "infozone". Youll have to register to get access to the info zone but its free to register as far as I can remember.

Nope, no joy there. Any other suggestions?

the other really odd thing is that some brands fit their USA versions with one type, and the europe versions with another. Don't quote me, but memory says it was either meyer or apogee. I suppose cables aren't too much an issue as they're normally wired 1-2, 2-2 etc.

I did hear Peavy need sub to top leads wired speakon 1's to 2's which seems a bit daft if true.

Archived