Le Maitre Mini Mist Broken

Benj

Hi,

My Le Maitre Mini mist has broken it was heating up but now it is not but the mains light is coming on? Some students gave it a beasting yesterday though so I thought it was clogged have used a paperclip to clean nozzle to no avail. It is canister driven so is there a way of putting a fluid through to clean it out? Have checked Le Maitre website but found nothing.

Any suggestions would be great as it is due to go out on tour next week and if I can't get it fixed then I will have to hire :angry:

Cheers

Ben

Hi,

My Le Maitre Mini mist has broken it was heating up but now it is not but the mains light is coming on?  Some students gave it a beasting yesterday though so I thought it was clogged have used a paperclip to clean nozzle to no avail. It is canister driven so is there a way of putting a fluid through to clean it out? Have checked Le Maitre website but found nothing.

Any suggestions would be great as it is due to go out on tour next week and if I can't get it fixed then I will have to hire :angry:

Cheers

Ben

I would check the thermal cutout if I was you.

Have had similar problem where machine powers up but doesnt heat.

Thermal cut out needed fixed.

It will most likely not be blocked, just connect a cannister and press the button to find out(over a sink).

It will be one of 3 things:

Fuse

Thermal switch

Heating element

All can easily be fixed by yourself and a basic toolkit. The element is the most awkward but the most unlikely to be broken

• 3 weeks later...

Archived