Large Scale theatre

Hi Can anyone help me with what these types of theater compnays are and what the ASM role would be in each of these theatres

-Large scale Theatre company

-Medium sized touing comapny

-a small sized TiE company

Thank You A quick responce would be great!

Thanks Johnny Darko

Try google or wikipedia. Do NOT hand in the following for your homework, which is clearly what this question is.

A large scale theatre company is one where every actor is over 6 feet tall and shouts at the top of their voice, they only perform in arena-sized venues or on floating platforms in the ocean.

A medium sized theatre company is made up entirely of clairvoyents who divide their time between putting on productions and communing with the dead.

A small sized TIE company are mostly dwarfs, normally numbering seven in all, who dress very smartly.

Moderation: As you may have deduced from previous replies, we are averse to doing people's homework for them here at the BR. If you were to re-post with your own opinions of the answers to your question, and then say "this is what I think, would you agree?" then you may find you get a lot more helpful responses. Because this is likely to get no responses bar "do your own homework" I'm going to lock the thread; if you want to rephrase your question, feel free to PM one of the mods who will reopen it if you have sufficient reasons. Anna (mods)

Archived