Moving Head Desk

haymere

Hi There

I am not really a lighting boy but more a noise boy and I am working in my church which is also an arts centre

We have a Jands 408 and a Strand series 200 desks

We have 3 Mac 300's and 3 Mac 250's as well as a load of conventionals

I would really like to keep the strand for the conventionals but would like to get a specific desk for the macs which is simple to use

Any suggestions please

Thanks

I think Medina means search the forum as it the subject is quite common.

Maybe I wasnt clear enough I want a desk that is specifically designed for moving heads NOT conventionals and is easy to use

Any desk/ software solution which does moving heads will also do conventionals as a matter of course so please be a bit more open to all suggestions that you will get.

I think Medina means search the forum as it the subject is quite common.

Maybe I wasnt clear enough I want a desk that is specifically designed for moving heads NOT conventionals and is easy to use

Any desk/ software solution which does moving heads will also do conventionals as a matter of course so please be a bit more open to all suggestions that you will get.

unfortunately the diablo is discontinued

Hi there,

(sorry for the centered text)

The Transcention JC1 DMX baby is probably what you're looking for, I'm not sure on the specifics, but it has the joystick, and "DJ like" layout.

It's also worth mentioning that using a MIDI surface with your DMX software will also enhance the functionality when running your fixtures.

I hope this helps you out in some way !

Moderation: edited to get rid of the centred text!!

Archived