Van Parking for Liverpool Hilton, L1

james.sealey

Hi Chaps

I'm trying to quote for a gig at the Liverpool Hilton in November, but I want to be aware of the parking situation before I submit anything. Basically we will need to park a LWB HR Sprinter for potentially 8 hours, and the only advice the Hilton can offer me is to use the Q-Park, however they have a maximum vehicle height of 210CMs, and no mention of maximum length.

Has anyone been there before or can anyone offer any suggestions that don't involve a trek and a half between van and venue?

Cheers

James

Never done anything there, but I do know the area a little.

Forget the Q-Park, fine for shopping, useless for unloading a wagon (It is underground below the entire area).

As I recall there is a service road that runs from the bus station down the back of the Hilton, there may be a loading dock or similar down there, I suspect that this is a case of talking to maintenance or housekeeping rather then the front desk.

HTH.

Regards, Dan.

The load in is through the street of Liverpool one. If you can get them to let you down the street. otherwise its bottom of the road, Some events I have done have been fine up to the back double doors and others we have had to push up the street. Ether way the lift is quite small so its stairs for bigger items.

Parking, you could go in the docks over the road or there is some waste ground style parking areas down the road if its during the day.

Chris

Archived