Muse Tour

Stutwo

I walked into the venue (Manchester = Lancs Cricket) c 5:00 amd was blown away just by the stage design, 22 years of seeing all types of live events I have never seen anything a thousand miles close to this .... to any members who were involed I'm sure you're all very proud to have been part of it and for me I was envious as hell.

I'm sure Muse will surpass this, but it is hard to imagine how ... I also saw them play Echo Arena in Nov 09 and I was very impressed by the tech then, but this stunning. ;)

There's a Brilliant Stages advert on page 25 of this months L&SI for that stage, so I guess they fabricated it.

I must admit I really liked it, I'm not a fan of Muse, and can be very picky when it comes to stage design, but thought the combination of stage and video was quite stunning, in a sort of 3d perspective.

Not something I'd usually like, but this one was done really well :** laughs out loud **:

I wasn't able to get tickets for standing/unreserved seating so I was right at the top/back of the stadium. However even from there it was an amazing show! I was probably able to appreciate the whole show more with a bird's eye view rather than being right infront of just one bit. As lightsource said, the video-set integration was very impressive and I thought the whole thing was done extremely well.

Archived