HOG III

Neil Frazer

Just wait for another couple of software updates - one feature that I'm reliably informed will appear very soon is the ability to program the blue and white LED circuits in the goosenecks into cues and chases. :P

In all seriousness, though, I think the HogIII is on course to be an absolute humdinger of a desk. I had a fiddle with one at FPS last year (just before the first 'show-safe' software release), and it was looking in pretty good shapre then. AIUI, they've now got pretty much all the HogII functionality in place in the HogIII s/ware, and all the funky new stuff is going to start falling into place real soon.

Having said that, I'll be sticking with my HogII for some time yet! (But I suppose I could always try selling a couple of members of my family ... :rolleyes: )

I am lucky enough to have been in the presence of one of the sexy beasts. I think that the current version of the software they are working on, is to make it have at least all the features of the Hog 2 and introduce some of its newer stuff. But from what I understand it is going to take a little while until we know its full power. The first demo model seemed more impressive from a pointles viewpoint as it had full coulor changing LED's instead of just the blue and white!!!!!

Archived