Online Price Guide

Lee Brennan

Just been asked to generate a list which consists of everything which we have in the theatre and put a replacement price on it - which is going to take me forever.

Does anyone know of a website which has a guide price of numerous products, rather thank me trawling through suppliers one by one?

Will be a god send if you could help.

It is both sound and lighting, but mainly lighting which is why I put the topic in this section!

Lee

Just been asked to generate a list which consists of everything which we have in the theatre and put a replacement price on it - which is going to take me forever.

Note that AC Lighting also has an audio section with a selection of price lists. Marquee audio also used to have a very comprehensive price list, but I'm not sure if it's still available for download. I probably have a copy I could email you.

One thing to consider when undertaking such an exercise is how you value the items. You have a choice of:

Manufacturer's list price

Street price

Current market value

Make sure you use the correct one. If the valuation is for insurance purposes, the chances are the premium will be related to the insured value, so using list prices will cost you more.

Dave

Archived