Antari HZ100

Ashley R

Hi BR

The opertunity has come to me to purchase a Used Antari HZ100 and I was seeking opinions on this unit.

Is it worth purchaseing or am I better off getting something else?

It will be used for just about anything and everything hopefully.

Thanks Ash

Hi BR

The opertunity has come to me to purchase a Used Antari HZ100 and I was seeking opinions on this unit.

Thanks Ash

I would always be weary of second hazers/ smoke machines and having justed worked on a festival with 6 Antari HZ300 (on different stages) I have to say I was disappointed with output/ warm up time and two of the machine became unserviceable during the course of a three day festival. I can't say I have experienced the HZ100 directly though.

Hi BR

Thanks Ash

I would always be weary of second hazers/ smoke machines and having justed worked on a festival with 6 Antari HZ300 (on different stages) I have to say I was disappointed with output/ warm up time and two of the machine became unserviceable during the course of a three day festival. I can't say I have experienced the HZ100 directly though.

You do have a point there. I have no clue how heavily its been used in its previous life. But if the fluid comsumption is good (which it should be as its a Hazer not a Fazer) and the price is right for a used item.

Maybe then I should look at purchasing a New hazer of some description what would you recommend guys that is fairly cheap im saying under $1000 AUD ? (I should really do a serch as well buy lets see peoples opinions)

Hi Just a quickie

What ever you do avoid any Soundlab or FX Lab Hazers.

On paper they look fantastic but , We bought one for a late night operator we service and are currently on hazer number 5 and we only bought it 2 months ago.

Its been returned more times than its been used.

Matt

Hi Just a quickie

What ever you do avoid any Soundlab or FX Lab Hazers.

On paper they look fantastic but , We bought one for a late night operator we service and are currently on hazer number 5 and we only bought it 2 months ago.

Its been returned more times than its been used.

Matt

Whats Soundlab or Fx Lab? Never heard of them??!?!?!?

Cheap gear for me would be AVE, Acme or OEM stuff out of China which don't even have a brand name.

Ash

I have been using a Soundlab DMX smoke machine for 3 years every nigh almost , never had a problem, yes made in ROC, yes a bit noisy, but reliable.

So Im assumeing Soundlab and FX Lab are cheapo bands in the UK?

(Take not that im in Australia and have no clue what these two brand are or mean)

Archived