washing...

slim_mcslim

Last time we looked at prices for cleaning and re-proofing, we decided that the best place to take ours was the local tip.

It was cheaper to buy a new one.

paul....

where does one take a 14m x 6m cyc to have it clensed of blood, sweat and a few tears to make it bright and shiny for a new job?

paul...

I had some drapes done years ago but they where only 6m x 6m and the laundry I used at the time said that was the biggest they could do...

I did some camoflage netting using 4 large buckets and just kinda slopped it between the 4 - not overly successful - and then had to lie them out on the floor outside and wash the soap out with a fire hose

If you take any drapes to a dry cleaners, make sure they know what they're doing. Recently worked in a venue where they'd had their house tabs, and all their legs cleaned 'on the cheap', with the result that they are now about a foot off the deck. All you can see is ankles walking about in the wings...

Archived