DMX 512 SB3010D Led controller

Gareth A

Not sure how it has taken my 85 days to think to ask on here but . . . does anyone have a manual for this led controller at all. Even one of people who sell it in China do not have the manual as they have now made a slightly upgraded version.

We are using the controller on the "Static Blue" mode but need ideally to dim this down to 50%. We have thought of some ND filter, but unfortunately the only way to secure this over the unit due to the construction is gaffa, but there is a fog curtain next to it, so the moisture just makes the gel fall off but apparently it is possible to do this, but even after playing with every button and doing all the usual hold buttons down in order etc etc does not seem to work . . .

If anyone has a manual for this exact model or can tell me how to dim it, it would be most appreciated.!

Thanks in advance

Hey

This is a link to the production, though even this one is not quite right. Ours does not have the CAT5 in/out. But is identical apart from that.

http://www.tradepad.net/electronics/produc...er-sb3010d.html

Any yes, I have got the manual from this comapny - but they are the ones who only have the updated manual for the AT3200D which is quite different by all accounts. . . . . and no one knows where they bought this from!

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Let me expand - I have contacted them! They also dont have a manual for some reason - they are the ones who told me its upgraded and sent me the new manual which bears not a lot of relevance - and also doesnt have a lot in it!

Thus the wanting of knowledge of someone who has used it, or has a expanded manual.!

Archived