Trilite/Astralite for sale anybody?

lonfire

hi,

I'm looking to buy an 8m wide x 4m deep x 3.6m high trussing system.. haven't got loads of money to spend so new is out of the question..

anybody got any good contacts or ideas where to get it from? its not for commercial use its for youthwork/community/charity stuff..

thanks

chris

hi,

yeah I've emailed them and a couple of others.. really need a realllllllly good deal.. not just a good deal.. I'll ask and they can and probably will say no :-(

I'm taking the piss really for what I want and how much I wanna spend.. but I have faith in the good will of companies to help good community projects.. I'm sure a company will forfill this ideal one day.. ahahah

I could just buy exhire 3x windup stands and 8m of trilite/astralite.. but thats just to hang the drapes off and the screen.. seems alot of money just for that.. which is why I really want a rectange trussing rig.. as it means I can hang lights off it and stuff 2.. would look really cool..

can't install anything in the building unfortunately..

rgds

chris

hmm..

don't laugh...

ok...

.. around £1100 this year..

and probably about 600-700 next year..

got a quote for around 1800 + VAT (exhire) which is really good for what I asked for.. but can't do that much in one hit..

rgds

chris

Hi Chris,

I am going to be selling my truss soon. Was considering listing the item on eBay but thought I'd let you know just to see if its suits your needs or not!

Its all trilite - T200 about 20 lengths of various sizes. I used to use it to do a goalpost of about 10ft high and 14ft wide. There's also a 6 other pices lying around to make a 90 degree arch. I'm getting rid as I'm upgrading myself. I've got pics if you want to have a look. If not, no worries!

Cheers and happy truss hunting!

Rich.

Archived