Wharfedale E90 Pro

DrummerJonny

Firstly, apologies if this does veer into Home Audio slightly. However, as I understand it, the speakers in question did find use in theatres, and mine came from a small theatre.

Last year, my flatmates and I inherited a set of Wharfedale E90 Pro speakers from a local theatre, who were skipping them after upgrading.

I was pretty interested, as I am, in these speakers and had a Google to find out more about them. They seem to be an offshoot of the E-Series HiFi range Wharfedale made.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything more about these speakers? The stuff I found either was quick references in articles about other speakers, or people trying to buy them.

Incidentally, if anyone does have any idea of how much they may be worth, that would be good too. they are pretty battered though, and one has been subjected to a cheap recone as well... They still sound nice though!

pictures on request.

Thanks

Jonny

Archived