robe color spot 250 AT

dan.dome

hello. can anyone help

I have 8 x robe color spot 250 and all work fine apart from 1 which when you run it for light jockey it will run for so long then stop and start to do its start up which it dose when you first power it up. after it has done this it will then work again for a short time and again start to reset its self. But if I run it with its builtin test run it will work none stop without reseting itself. I have had person look at it and they said it needs a compleat new board.

has anyone got any ideas as to what my be doing this. I thort it my be a faulty senser and a faulty link wire with it reseting all the time but im sure if it was then it would still do it on the test run.

Thanks Dan

Have you tried swapping the board out with a known good one from one of your other units? If you've had someone look at it and say it needs a new board, it probably needs a new board....so switching it out (if you can safely do that yourself) would be my first port of call to see if that diagnosis is in fact correct.

I suspect what Aaron says too. Have you tried running the suspect on the same DMX channel as one of the good ones and seeing if that works?

Also check the control mode parameter as this shuffles some of the channels around.

Archived