JEM Club 20

Luke

• 2 weeks later...

Well its not ancient, but I think they stopped making them in 97/98 we had a new one in 96 and it was cool, but I found that it wasn't particularily economical with fluid, but that could just be down to the fluid we where using at the time.

Paul...

no it was just some random stuff, that if you bought a whole pallet of it you got 6 free foggers with it, which have worked well, and it only took 2 years to use the pallet from memory was 1000l of fluid 200 x 5l bottles and as for price I think it worked out about £7 per bottle but as from where this came - really can't remember - bought it in 99

• 2 weeks later...
I found that buying the RIGHT fluid for the machine works better. This is because (Or, how I understand it to be) smoke machines all work on a different microbe size of fluid, so if you blast a huge microbe through a smaller microbe machine, then intern you're going to block the system.

I have used 2 different types of fluid in the past, in various different machines.

Chauvet fluid - Dreadful produces a thick cloud of smoke and then nothing then spurts out a bit more etc etc, made machine very noisy.

JEM fluid - Excellent, no problems at all in any machine

I found that buying the RIGHT fluid for the machine works better. This is because (Or, how I understand it to be) smoke machines all work on a different microbe size of fluid, so if you blast a huge microbe through a smaller microbe machine, then intern you're going to block the system.

Once upon a time I discovered that it isn't good to use flambar in a ZR20 smoke machine, no realy it's not. Trust me.

(Dark club, machine runs out, shelf full of 5l clear bottles of clear smoke machine liquid, who was not expecting to find flambar there????? Why????)

James

Archived