Grand Ma Desk

mattwright15

Hey just wondering if any one here has a price on, and/ or has used the wifi remote system for the grand ma range.??

If you have used it, wat do u think of it, how reliable is it? (I know this depends on ur hardwear), and can u recomend a set of reliable hardwear, im looking at the toshiba e800 PDA.

Any coments

Thanks

Matt

Best person to speak to on here would be Andy Stone - his company deal with alot of Grand Ma's etc so he'd be able to let you know prices, how it works / handles etc.

Stu

Hi Stu,

I think you will find Andy deals with Compulite, it is AC Lighting, and more specifically me, who deal with grandMA in the UK.

Matt - If you need a price for the wireless system, give me a call. If you have an idea of the hardware you want to use, and are not sure of how it will perform, let me know and we will try and find out for you.

Neil

Neil Vann

AC Lighting

neil.vann@aclighting.com

it is AC Lighting, and more specifically me, who deal with grandMA in the UK.

Neil Vann

AC Lighting

Whoops..... Many apologies Neil, should of checked my facts before posting. ;) So many people to remember.... my excuse and all

Cheers,

Stu

Archived