Training Advice!

Hi all, was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I'm currently at 6th Form College doing my last year of A-Levels (Performance Studies, Media Studies and English Lit) and am currently considering uni's/colleges for entry next September.

I want to do a Stage Management/Tech Theatre course as this is what I want to do career wise.

I have had experiences in various roles (SMing, basic lighting and sound) through work experience and working on productions during my time at school.

I don't know what to do next. Do I go to college/uni and do a course (and if so can you recommend where?) or do I take a year out and get some more professional experience before applying for college/uni in 2006?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jen.

Hi Jen and welcome to the Blue Room ;)

If you take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions section of this forum, you should find a wealth of information in this subject. Feel free to ask for more information if theres anything missing or specific questions.

FAQ

Archived