Shure MX890

dandul

Hi Everyone,

New here.. I have a Shure MX890 that we use at our local church and all of a sudden it seems that there is no amplification. If you speak into it at point blank you might get some signal but other than that nothing. Any suggestions? I've tried new batteries, new freq. etc...

Please help?!

Hi Everyone,

New here.. I have a Shure MX890 that we use at our local church and all of a sudden it seems that there is no amplification. If you speak into it at point blank you might get some signal but other than that nothing. Any suggestions? I've tried new batteries, new freq. etc...

Please help?!

Have you tried another mic cable/snake channel/mixer channel?

Hi Everyone,

Please help?!

Have you tried another mic cable/snake channel/mixer channel?

Yes, tried different channel and cable. It almost seems as if the unit is not amplifying...

Do you have any other of these units?

or goosenecks compatible with the base/transmitter?

By swapping them over you could narrow it down.

other than that you've not got it stuck in push to talk or something have you?

Archived