Personality Files needed - Ion

gherriott

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're able to help - I need urgently some personality files for the ETC Ion: One for the Coemar Infinite ACL and one for the Pulsar Powerpix 200.

I can't seem to find any personality files on the ETC site for anything never mind for these ones! (maybe I'm not looking in the right place).

Hopefully someone will be able to either point me in the right direction or be able to supply me with a file!

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're able to help - I need urgently some personality files for the ETC Ion: One for the Coemar Infinite ACL and one for the Pulsar Powerpix 200.

I can't seem to find any personality files on the ETC site for anything never mind for these ones! (maybe I'm not looking in the right place).

Hopefully someone will be able to either point me in the right direction or be able to supply me with a file!

Thanks.

Hello,

You cannot just download the fixtures and import them, all new fixtures come with a complete library update within the new software updates, have you updated to v1.9? This update has the Infinity ACL S and M. Which do you require?

Im trying to make a PowerPix 200 profile as it does not have one, can you PM me your email and I will try and send you a showfile with the profile.

J

If you can't get them sorted, talk to ETC, they've made fixture personalities up for us before that haven't been in the library. They're a very helpful company and have excellent customer support.

For those who dont know how to create a new fixture on the desk,

Go to Patch [displays] [patch] on the bottom right, it says Fixtures, click on that and then click on new on the bottom left. then click on the parameter to choose which you want to use.

J

Archived