ETC Eos V 1.9

Hello,

I am not from ETC nor do I have any association with them but I thought I would mention that the new v1.9 software is now available for Eos, Ion and Element.

A post from the ETC forum regarding the new features.

"1.9 is now released and available for download. 1.9 adds the following key features:

Changes to update, including update last reference and update references only, as well as the ability to deselect update targets from the update dialogue.

User setup options to determine default update method.

By Type Palettes

Absolute Palettes and Presets

Locked Palettes and Presets

Mac Native as a Client

Releasing I-Master Sub NP content via the bump button Multiple Intensity Effects on a Single Channel Additional Flag in the PSD to indicate Live and Dark moves Scroller Fan Curves Change to Fader Wing Paging Controls Channel mapping on Fader Wings The Scroll Lock key is no longer required for using Hot Keys on external alpha numeric keypads on the Desks, Client and Offline

We have also added Tabs to Ion. As such, the button currently labeled "Swap" now functions as a "Tab" button.

Query and Snapshots have been added to Ion.

The following documents are available for download:

1.9 Manual Supplement

Library Additions in 1.9

Revised Hot Key document

You will also find a 1.9 video posted to the product pages. This video covers at a very top level the changes to update and palettes/presets.

As always, there are a number of defect fixes as well. We encourage you all to upgrade to 1.9 when your schedule permits. There are no known show file compatibility issues between 1.9 and older versions of Eos family software."

Thanks

Big Jay

Archived