XLR Leads

MirageTool

Hi Lads,

Can anyone suggest a decent make of Male to Female XLR Leads, Im after 4 x 10m and 2 x 5m. They are going to be used for my powered cabs and I would prefer Neutrik Connections or the equivalent.

Cheers,

Phil.

Hi,

I use Thomann's offerings for most of my own personal cabling.

I use the Cordial Cables which use cable marked CMK222.

I find it's fairly decent for coiling and I have never had an issue with any of these and I do have quite a few of them.

Alan

To be honest, a browse through Canford Audio or Studiospares web sites will show you that in most cases, finding made up cables with Neutriks almost guarantees the cable will be decent too - very rare to put expensive connectors on rubbish cable. Personally, for really good ones, I like the Canford audio ones with HST cable, although there are lots of good other brands - Klotz, VDC, Musiflex, but everyone has their own favourites.

I also use musiflex has Paul mentioned above. You can sometimes pick up their mic cables in reels of 100m cheap on ebay if you don't mind some strange colours! I find the musiflex really easy to terminate as the screen on this cable is actually part of the sheath so the screen cable is already twisted up for you ready to solder! If you can solder or know a mate who can then making your own cables can be a cheaper way to go.

Archived