compulite rave lighting console

Oliver S

hi.

I was just wondering if it is possible to connect 2 rave desks together and use them as 'one' console. As I have 2 and linking them would be of great use to me. Any instructions on how to achieve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks A LOT!

Oliver

Not quite sure what you're trying to achieve. Are you wanting to increase the number of outputs available to you? Or trigger a cue stack on one desk from the other? If you can explain a little more about what you want to do, it would be helpful.

hi.

I was just wondering if it is possible to connect 2 rave desks together and use them as 'one' console. As I have 2 and linking them would be of great use to me. Any instructions on how to achieve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks A LOT!

Oliver

Hi Oliver

Give us a call and we'll be happy to help.

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

hi.

Thanks A LOT!

Oliver

Hi Oliver

Give us a call and we'll be happy to help.

Actually, I've just seen were you're from!!

Best to e-mail if you want to keep your costs down!

service@burpleuk.com

sorry only just got in from work.

It is indeed to have more faders. . And the extra universes would be a bonus :D . Thanks a lot to everyone for the help.

Thanks tin I shall do so later on. Much appreciated!

Thanks

Archived