Congo Offline editor problems

mrcog

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the Congo offline editor and I'm just having trouble patching the thing! I go into Patching, then into Patch wizards and hit enter to bring up the pop-up box. Then I try and enter the number of dimmers and it wont let me enter a number, if I hit enter it takes the number of dimmers down to 0. It wont let me enter any number into any of the boxes...

I'm running it on windows 7, however I have tried it in XP SP3 compatability mode and it doesn't work. I've also tried running it as an administrator and it doesn't work...

Can anyone shred some light on this? Do I need to run in on a PC just running XP? All I'm looking to do is to set up the patch and possibly some basic palletes to save me time when it comes to get in for my next show...

It would be HUGELY appreciated if someone could help me out here!

Many thanks in advance,

James

I feel like a complete idiot... I was just using the line of numbers because my laptop doesn't have a number pad! Well it does but its using some of the other keys on the board if that makes sense! Its all working fine now :blink: Thanks very much Richard!

Cheers,

James

The numbers 1 thru 0 across the top of the keyboard are the Master Keys for Masters 1 thru 10 - that's why they don't type numbers when used alone.

However, in v6 you can now use the numbers across the top of the keyboard for numeric entry by holding down CTRL.

(We felt your pain - so many laptops have a really awkward numeric keypad!)

- You'll see any numbers you type appear in the "Number" box at the bottom of the windows.

However, in v6 you can now use the numbers across the top of the keyboard for numeric entry by holding down CTRL.

(We felt your pain - so many laptops have a really awkward numeric keypad!)

Aha! Thanks for that update I'd missed it, I think the Fn and Num Lock keys on my laptop have about worn out so I may need it soon!

Archived