Scissor lift/self propelled boom training

Hi all,

I've approached Loxam Access (NW London branch) in reference to getting access platform training. In order to keep the cost down (1 days training approx £100) I need two or three more people to receive the training at the same time. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested.

Many thanks

Please email me if you wish to get involved

Owen

Just completed my SPB/SL training on Thursday, with a company who have a training base in Reading who did the IPAF PAL course for both Machine types in a day including IPAF registration for £150+VAT per person for two of us. Most places I saw were offering 1Machine/Day for £175+VAT, thus costing £350+VAT for SPB and Scissor, and £25 registration fee. They trained me plus one other, and were more than happy to take 2 people. Might be worth a shot if you can only get one more person. PM me for details.

Oh and they threw in a decent lunch too!

• 3 weeks later...

Oy! Owen! Why didn't you just talk to us?

We'll try to round up a few guys, it's pretty much time for another go anyway. Stephan organised a day with six guys last year but I'm sure a few more will be coming up for renewal now. Mark's CP license has expired too so there's one straight away.

Send us the info that you've got and we'll do the deal.

Alex.

Archived