LED Par Hire

Matthew Robinson

As you have probably gathered from the title, I am looking for a place in South or (preferably) West Yorkshire to hire LED pars from.

I'm looking for relatively simple ones with RGB+intensity strong enough for theatre useage.

I've already tried 3D in Leeds, but I can't find LEDs in their hire price list.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew Robinson

I've already tried 3D in Leeds, but I can't find LEDs in their hire price list.
Thought about just giving them a ring or asking in an email?

Might also be worth having a look at some of the companies google throws up when you search 'lighting hire yorkshire'. I'd suggest your best bet though would be Innovation Productions, even if they are a tadd far away from you.

HTH, T

Zigzag in Leeds have a good stock of LED par 38's in black and silver. The website is www.zigzaglighting.co.uk and the phone number is on there. If you ask to speak to Neil, provided the stock is available I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you out.

If you try Graeme at Vortex Lighting - how has LED products for hire - although based in County Durham me may be able to help.

His available LED products are GLP Impressions (LED moving head with higher light output than a MAC600) or Studio Due ArchiLED's (fixed yoke units).

Always worth a try!!

Kevin

Archived