Flame effect

MATTJSTMARYS

Hi, I am looking for a flame FX projector but I am not having any look.

It will be used for our production of "Our House - The Madness Musical" where at the end the house burns down we would like to project a fire across the stage. I have seen these projectors in use in several shows but the only one I can find is this one by Martin but I am not sure it will be very bright at 100w

thanks

Matt

Use an effects projector with the appropriate discs and motor system.

Like this

thanks for the fast reply this looks perfect and but expensive I cannot find any pricing information in the website, can someone supply me with this. the alternative would be to hire, does anyone know any company in and around Manchester that may have this type of system in stock

thanks

matt

As a budget alternative, you could easily staple some offcuts of (ideally gold) slash curtain on a small wooden frame, mount a small clip-on fan on the back to give some movement, and bounce a profile spot off it onto the stage. It's not that controllable in terms of spill light, but it's very effective!

Hi, I have a flame projector,which is extremely good and runs at 250w, show tec do a 250w flame projector called the inferno cat no 30845.The one we have is made by wildtech modle wt-ifo.If you have no joy we can possibly sort something out, with regard to hiring ours to you.Keep it illuminated Roy

Archived