Midas PRO6 Certified Training Courses

Genelec777

Dear All,

As some of you will know I am lucky enough to work for Midas and I look after much of the training for our digital systems. We are running some UK based training courses over the coming months and I thought some of you might be interested. You can find all the details of the courses at the link below:

http://www.midasconsoles.com/pro6-training-courses.php

Due to the great demand we've had for the courses over the past couple of months we have added some new dates.

The full list is as follows:

DECEMBER 15TH 2009 CMDU

JANUARY 7TH 2010 CMDU

JANUARY 13-14TH 2010 NEW DATE CMDSE

JANUARY 21ST 2010 CMDU

FEBRUARY 11TH 2010 CMDU

FEBRUARY 16-17TH 2010 NEW DATE CMDSE

FEBRUARY 25TH 2010 CMDU

MARCH 2-3RD 2010 NEW DATE CMDSE

MARCH 11TH 2010 CMDU

MARCH 30TH 2010 CMDU

APRIL 13-14TH 2010 NEW DATE CMDSE

If you'd like to attend please fill out the form on the Midas Consoles website.

I look forward to seeing you in Kidderminster,

Thanks,

Jason Kelly,

Midas & Klark Teknik

Having only twiddled at PLASA, is the 1 day course designed at people who have never touched it before?

Hi there,

The short answer to your question is yes.

The longer answer is we try to cover as much theory as is useful. But try to focus on hands on use of the PRO6, how to operate and navigate, how to set up a show. All the practical stuff that you'll need to know to mix on the console as quickly as possible. We explain the logic behind the way we've done things, so that you've got the tools to get into the more detailed aspects as you get more time in front of a PRO6.

Hopefully you leave at the end of the day feeling confident about mixing on one.

Thats the idea anyway!

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

Having only twiddled at PLASA, is the 1 day course designed at people who have never touched it before?

Rob! its been far too long mate! Hopefully we see you both sooner rather than later.

• 2 months later...

We now have some training courses scheduled in the USA. You can find details here: http://www.midasconsoles.com/pro6-training-courses-usa.php

These courses will be on going through out the year and more cities will be added as they get confirmed.

We will also be adding some more UK courses in May.

Look forward to seeing some of you at one of the courses.

Thanks,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The 2 day course was excellent. A good balance between theory and practical all delivered at a perfect pace. The pro6 is a brilliant piece of kit which I'm really looking forward to working on. Now I just need to find the right spot on my wall to hang my certificate up.

Archived