Used lighting

Hypersound

Have they gone tits up?

Was dealing with Mark a couple of weeks ago about some Chromapars that they had listed. Sent him an email and got an out of office response saying he wouldn't be back until 23rd. Couldn't wait that long so sent an email to sales and got a read receipt from Iain but not an actual reply. Got nothing from Mark this week either so sent another email today and got another notice saying he was out of the office until 30 November.

This is pretty poor from what used to be a damn good outfit.

Anyone got any idea what has gone wrong?

Andy

Tried ringing them?

I'm dealing with them at the moment and haven't had any issues. A phone will nearly always be answered, an email goes to one specific person who could be on holiday, ill, off work for personal reasons, or just having computer issues!

Yes, I tried ringing them a couple of times and no answer. However some things you need in writing.

Just got an email from Iain who thinks that I am being impolite in chasing them and denies receiving my email even though I had forwarded him a copy of the read receipt he sent me.

Andy

Guest lightnix
Is a public web forum a good place to discuss this? :unsure:

Surely as long as it's a productive discussion and doesn't degenerate into a slanging match, it's OK ;)

I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed, just that there are better places to have the discussion - away from the raw gaze of t'intarwebz ;)

Archived