HIRE Companies

Phat Pixels

Hi,

We are a new Audio/Visual company based in London. At this point of time we are trying to build a database and are looking for possible companies that can provide us with Hire equipment for larger scale gigs. We are interested in items such as Trussing, Lighting and smoke machines.

If anyone could recommend any suitable Hire companies in the London vicinity that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Guest lightnix

There's also The White Book, which has just about every hire company in the UK listed.

It's probably none of my business, but I find it a little surprising; that somebody setting up an AV company, doesn't know the industry well enough, to at least know who the main players are ;)

Anyway, you could do worse than try...

10 Out Of 10 Productions

Bandit Lites

Elstree Light & Power

Entec Sound & Light

Gradav

Hawthorn Theatrical

Neg Earth

PRG Europe / Essential Lighting

Richard Martin Lighting

Stage Electrics

Trafalgar Lighting

White Light

...presented here in alphabetical order.

Happy hunting.

Phat Pixels, welcome to the Blue Room. Do you have a website we can all have a look at?

Sorry unfortunately the web site is under construction. We have a PDF detailing our services which will be available very soon.

I can forward this to you when it is ready.

Archived