Software for 500 console

jfguedes

Hi,

3 questions:

- Does anyone know's were can I find the MSDOS for reinstalling all the software in a 500 console? (english version)

- A guy told me that the wifi version on the network should be the same, but I can't find the wifi software anywhere. Any ideas?

- If I reinstall all the software, including the MSDOS, do I have to ask Strand for the key again?

Thank's,

João Guedes

Does anyone know's were can I find the MSDOS for reinstalling all the software in a 500 console? (english version)

Not sure where to suggest, I believe desks were supplied with the disks. You could try eBay.

A guy told me that the wifi version on the network should be the same, but I can't find the wifi software anywhere. Any ideas?

Wifi comes with the Strand OS software, it's just dependant whether your console has it unlocked.

If I reinstall all the software, including the MSDOS, do I have to ask Strand for the key again?

Backup the file STRAND.PAS file before re-installation.

Chris

Archived