W-Audio PSR 12A Good?

MisterJames

Hello All!

Sorry to keep posting the same question here but im not sure what to do.

most people are saying mackie which I would love but from the company im buying from im getting buy now pay next year and I cant afford 2 mackies for 1100 pounds. for that price I can have 4 of the 12" W-Audio PSR 12A? active speakers?

Do people have these and are they good for bass response? or do I need 15" active one (PSR 15A) even though these are only 50watts more power. is it worth it?

Mackies are only in the question if people seriously dont recommend W-Audio... btw I will be buying the 600watt bass bin soo bass does have to be mega good but nice and a good chest kick if you are with me?

Cheers

I own 6 of the W Audio 12's, you wont get alot of bass from them, they are only a 12" cab remember, but they sound just as good as the Mackies (in my opinion)and are the same loudness (according to the stats). Mackies will also not give you alot of bass and only come in a 12" version

the 15's do have a little more bass, but they are bigger and more expensive. If you are using these with a sub, id probably stick with the 12's

the Extra 50watts on the 15" is no indication of volume or amount of bass produced

Archived